Squiz Matrix for iOS Beta 1 Released
Today saw the release of Squiz Matrix iOS beta 1. This is the first round of beta testing for all users that signed up.
The beta version includes the following features.
- Add multiple site configurations
- Asset Map Browsing
- Status Colors
- Importing of files in app
- Management of Imported Files
- Asset creation of selected assets
- Asset creation from imported files
- Viewing of selected asset screens
- Asset Details
- Viewing/changing Asset Status
- Viewing/changing Asset Attributes
- Viewing/changing Asset Metadata
- Viewing Asset Webpaths
- Preview Assets including all file types
- Asset Map sorting
- Deleting of assets
- Pull to refresh
Squiz Matrix 3.28.0 is required.
Note: Since this is a beta there will be issues, things not finished, and bugs. Make sure you contact us with any of these issues that you might find.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? You know you want to. Just type in the fields to the left then click comment. It's that simple.
Or you can share this post with everyone.