Our iPhone app gets an update to version 1.1Wed, Oct. 13, 2010
Version 1.1 of our FLL Body Forward Score Card iPhone app has just been released! It is our biggest update yet, almost as big as the initial release! We packed in some awesome new features and fixed some hidden bugs. Here is what is new:
- Adds localization of text and images for German, French and Spanish.
- Adds option to delete items from the Score History screen.
- Adds visible score value to each mission item.
- Adds stop feature to timer so that run does not automatically get reset.
- Adds a Reset Scorecard button to the Time Run screen.
- You can now click the entire cell in Score History to see your Score Card.
- Adds an alert when trying to email score results if user does not have mail configured on device.
- Adds an alert and prevents the user from deleting the score history currently being recorded.
- Fixes font issues in iOS 3.x.
- Fixes missions from being saved with an incorrect 0 score.
- Fixes an issue where push notifications would reset the time run.
- App no longer runs in the background on exit.
Go download the app and let us know what you think!